DIY Investors! Do you want to manage your investments, including Superannuation or SMSF, reduce your debt and plan your retirement income? Our cash flow management software helps you to create a personal financial plan.
Do you need to reduce debt to create Financial Security?
Are you a DIY Investor who wants to make the best decisions to get better returns?
Do you need a tool to ramp up your SMSF Investment planning?
Want to see how long your retirement assets will last?
- Eliminate the guesswork and plan your finances like a pro. Reports are automatically generated to demonstrate your financial future.
- Include Superannuation projections as part of your integrated retirement planning.
- Cash flow modelling software designed to make long-term financial plans with personal, investment and superannuation are all integrated. Supported with Financial Literacy Program and Tutorials.
When you take a look at the budget section of the software, you can see the impact of your loan repayments on the whole picture. Experiment with loan repayments of various amounts over your chosen period of time, while reducing other expenses to keep your budget in the black.
Create a Financial Plan to map out your expenses. FM Software will show you where the easiest areas are to reduce spending so you can pay down loans. It also shows you how much extra money you’ll have to live on once loans are all paid out.
- The Budget section of Financial Mappers allows you to enter all your living expenses.
- After entering your salary, and your living expenses, you can see whether you have money left over, or whether you are constantly overspending.
- The Credit Cards and Personal Loans section allows you to enter your current situation.
Use the forecasting power of Financial Mappers investment modelling to see where your investing could take you. This will create a model you can use to follow in real life, to reach your desired financial security and wealth destinations.
- Use Financial Mappers’ investment modelling tool to enter your future investing plans and SEE where they take you.
- Enter your current financial position and create a VIRTUAL investment plan that uses funds allocated from your future salary each year to build your retirement nest egg. Adjust this until you love the forecasted outcomes.
- Adjust future figures for lifestyle spending to ensure you enjoy the journey while you allocate future figures for investing.
- Create multiple investment plans and generate Wealth Guidance Reports. The reports gives you questions to ask your Adviser.
Use the forecasting power of Financial Mappers investment modelling to see where your investing could take you. This will create a financial plan you can use to follow in real life. Reach your desired financial security and wealth destinations.
- Financial Mappers allows detailed SMSF Investment Planning separate from your Retirement Accounts (Superannuation).
- Enter strategies within your SMSF and see the calculated outcome of your plan on the future value of your SMSF. Adjust elements until your objectives are within reach.
- Produce your Required Investment Plan using graphs from your SMSF Investment Plan.
- You can also create an Employer Sponsored Superannuation Fund such as an Industry or Private Fund
Use the forecasting power of Financial Mappers to create a financial plan for your long-term future.
- Financial Mappers allows you to allocate how much you want to spend over different time periods in your retirement years.
- Drawdown Superannuation and other assets as a layered income stream.
- Discover how you may draw income from your investments.
- If you have multiple investments, including Superannuation, you can customize in detail how and when you will access funds from each of them over time.
Financial Mappers will help you achieve all your dreams with a little financial planning.